.
Welcome to the Riva – Alaria Connections. This blog is an attempt to preserve family history from my father's side and to share it with others who might be interested in following our ancestors over the past hundred plus years.

There are three ways to find your way around this blog. 1) Under 'Family History' (right hand column) you'll find links that are arranged in chronological order of when events happened in the family including documents, photos and other research found. 2)
The 'Blog Archives' is a list of blog entries organized in their posted order. 3) 'Labels' are links to blog entries that include some mention of the key words listed. My research has gone as far as I'll probably take it but if anyone reading this has something to add, I'd be delighted if you'd leave it in a comment. Or to just contact me just leave a comment at the end of any blog entry and I promise not to publish your e-mail address. ©
.

May 25, 2014

1900 U.S. Census

No comments: